Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Less than a week.

I've realized that I never use Facebook.
So I started this Blog to upload all the videos and horrible stories I'll try to recall while on the road and in the woods.
Also seeing as how its probably not going to be very 'p.c.' can someone edit out all of the "ruining the country as we cross it" bits? Just so my mom and grandparents can see it and not know how awful we truly are? thanks.
All I think I'll have is an iphone which I still have never really used and wont be able to do much editing so the whole thing is probably going to be fairly boring. I know that I never like pulling a camera out at a moment I think is either hilarious or beautiful.
Who the hell wants a piece of plastic and lens in their face when thats happening anyway?

Anyway. We leave Monday morning hopefully around 4 or 5 am. First stop is in Ohio, at Cuyahoga Valley.



Its right around there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment